Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fine Drink

So I need to have a light-hearted talk with you drinkers out there. There is a difference in grabbing whatever you can find and chugging it and finding something that grabs you in the gullet and says hey now this is good. So If you drink drink good, except if you want a pbr b/c if you want a pbr nothing else will quince that thirst lol

So for a while I was basically straight beer. I've been around the world to India, Russia, Jamaica, Ireland, and Poland with beer. I seem to be done with beer for the time being and moving onto other fine drinks

Recently as being in the last week or so I have had some Japanese Plum Wine, and some north American and Canadian blended whiskey

I've also been really intrigued with Whiskey especially bourbon. I just found out about this small batch stuff and I really want to find some. It reminds me of gourmet coffee, I've had the knobb creek before I knew much about it. But it makes sense that if you have an artisan distiller its going to be so much better than the mass produced stuff.

so next on the list is some small batch bourbon and some sake. But that's another day and another dollar, or many dollars that is lol


speaking of good food
I could totally dig some smoked mozz

I LOVE CHEESE

JM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Oz, in reference to this post I am in need of your home adress. If you could email it to me that would be great! I have something to pass along. -the mayor