Tuesday, October 25, 2005

WHERE THE FUNK


must find my digital camera......

ok it was in my car

Last week: Got bumped into, another bang w/ the car, this one wasn't my fault
found a job, stopped temp work, wen't to Savannah, Pembroke, Savannah, statesboro, Pembroke, Brunswick, Savannah, Brunswick, found out I don't want to do sales and stopped the new job

I haven't taken a picture in a while. Been itching for photos. I'm not sure where to go next. The O Show is getting sooner and sooner. I am wanting to do portrait styles of people in black and white but not sure how to approach it. I sarted to listen to some Ginsberg poems, I found some barn wood the last time I wen't for a drive. I'm not sure how yet but I want to include those 2 things. But anyway the pic below is one from my last walk about. I need to increase my filmage. And just get out there and click and shoot. at least 3 rolls in the next month, and get the 3-5 rolls I have developed. That plus the digital will hopefully be plenty to choose from.

I also must post more. Thanks for you responders out there. I appreciate you.

I did find a dandy of an espresso in Savannah Its at Boba Cafe which is upstairs in city market. I think the key to finding the perfect expresso is to look for a locally owned place that doesn't try to hard to advertise their espresso. And make sure the person who makes it drinks it. Or you risk a bad espresso moment which really stinks. But i've been to boba twice so far and its pretty good.

I also got a small coffee pot for the house and figured how how to make a dang good cup (brita water filter) at home

that's enough
I need hot tea, but I think i'm out of it.

JM




lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back on the page Jason- and cant wait for that exhibition coming up! Keep shooting and rocking Ginsberg- how about some William Burroughs in that mix? keep the images coming-