Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thoughts lead to Ideas and Ideas lead to Knowledge

And again I decided to re-vamp the blog

Friend of Mine 7-05

I would like to say Hey
But where have you Gone o Friend of mine
I look for you in the dirt of the island tide
upon the old oak tree in my yardback in the back is a board that I once nailled to a tree
It was my castle and I was its king
O friend of mind running up the stairs in this house
o friend of mine and Juping from the top as the door rang
Sometimes a home seems far away even when your stitting in the kitchen that you once wanted to never leave
But wherever you run o friend of mind
Once again I have returned to this place of my youth
The Sand has once rolled blown me back
So to this town I say hello my friendits nice to be near you again

No comments: