Thursday, July 14, 2005

Late Night Movies

There is a list. Well its not a written one but it is a mental one. A list of whenever a certain actor or director comes out with a film I see it. Johnny Depp is one of those actors. Add a little Golden Ticket a wonka bar and your libel to have a facinating film. But The problem is 1 thing. in 2 grade I believe our teacher read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for us. Or at least that is what I remember. I always thought it facinating how Granpa Joe and the other elders layed all in the same bed. Or how I did try to put gum behind my ear as Violet did. So to say the least this is one of the movies that I grew up around

on other notes. The Dukes of Hazzard is apt to be a horrible film. But CMT has started playing the Dukes re-runs again.

once again on Depp. I really do think he is loosing his mind. But maybe its that my perception of him has changed since secret window, b/c that was such a convincing role. He's just an eccentric man I figure

Adam West: (family guy mayor) I love this job more than I love taffy ... and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy.

and for those last night. TV's Craig Ferguson Late Late Show is amazing. I would suggest taping it if you can't stay up for it.

No comments: