Saturday, July 16, 2005

Holgaeyed Easyshare






So I installed photoshop 7.0 on my comp, and added a holga feature add on. There are way to many things in photoshop.

I think I am going to get a book so I can learn how to use it.
Above are example of what I've done so far. Any artist who goes into the digital realm must ask themselves what is to much. So far everything I've twiddled with has been digital photos. Or mainly. I'm not sure how I feel about messing with a film print. I guess we will see after I get some developed and printed

A question. When does a picture no longer become a photograph?

There is something very soothing though about a manual camera. I don't think I'll ever be able to leave that behind. But the the instancy of digital sure is alluring. But similar to stove top perk. A rarity these days. I can get an instant cup of coffee and it gets the job done. But if I use the stove top percolator, which usually takes about 10-20 mins its much more satisfying. A great shot with a manual camera is more satisfying

and if you want to confuse the heck out of you local coffee shop, ask for some organic fair trade coffee made freshly in a french press. Which if I may say is the best way in the world to have a cup of coffee. So if you find a place which will tow your line...hold on to that place because its golden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the time you put into it makes it a sweeter brew. Lifes just like that!! The more you put in the more satisfied you are with what comes out.