Friday, January 13, 2006

how could i forget....

so the radio deal on ysm hasn't been working so i've been listening to the launchcast webpage and today it happens to be 90's alternative station

and the song jeremy came on. that takes me back to my friends garage at the time, i'm not sure exactly what year it came out i definately could relate to that song. Even my uncle bought me 2 pear jam records back to back.

things i miss about the 90's
Mornings sitting on the back of the car in the parkinglot before school while smoking a kool and eating a donut with the people that were friends

mtv unplugged, vh1 playing music, my white tempo with red interior, really i don't miss that car too much it was a piece of schnizzle, band camp, it wasn't really a camp but it was a week long lol
the pier, shoneys, my 1st latte'

anyhow a bit of reminiscing for the good old 90's may they rest in peace

jm

No comments: