Friday, September 16, 2005

So here is it


So here is the deal. I'm listening to I tunes and i'm like whaa whaa I have these cool songs on there. Its always nice to find a hidden song

of course with a music junkee its easy

so here is a quick pick just to get something out there its been a while. A typical JM out the window. I need to do a series of these. I was trying to catch a water tower while not wrecking but missed it. I got luered into a sweepstake. I'm usually not that gullible. So I have to remember to cancel what I suscribed to. All the things I subscribed to were trial subscriptions, just 2 of them. I was trying to win a camera.

those things rarely work
oh p.s. If you have an extra camera that you want to give a good home to send it my way

or if you want to buy me a Nikon D70. Holla at a friend

I need to do something worthwhile

JM


peace and to my home here I come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to read a post from Oz. keep shooting and keep in touch, the croquet games are still rolling right along. the mayor.