Thursday, September 15, 2005

9-12-01

Where were you 9-12-01. I know where I was. I was in my sisters room in Brunswick at my parents house playing my guitar while my tape deck was recording.

There are many songs in my heart. Songs of love, songs of faith, songs of despair. But this tape labeled 9-12-01 Is definitely one that stands out. I have many tapes of my playing probably about 20 or so.

But this one especially as I am listening to now, I haven't in a while still haunts me. Especially since when I listen to it it takes me back 4 years which seems like moons and moons ago. Some of the songs some are screams, some are crys some are ironic.

There are songs in my mind and in my soul. Sometimes it feels like they are screaming to get out. I feel now a need to play, a need to shout, a need to play as in the old days till my arms went numb

so anyhow that's my deep moment for the day
I need to take PICTURES BTW holla at DK if your nearby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a nifty blog here! I will definitely suggest my friends take a look at your blog ! I have a harmful smoking effects site. It handles almost everything that relates to harmful smoking effects stuff. If you have the chance, kindly come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

hey Jason- good to read your words- these tymes, they are some bizE 111111111111111111111111111111.
Dental surgery, sounds ouch!
Coffee, always good.
Swainsboro, your always welcome. We missed you at the last coffee house event here in town- stay cool- say Howdies to Heather-
peace.d.