Monday, December 05, 2005

hi

hey ya'll

The new new news is that I recently got a job at Movie Gallery In Pooler. That is exciting
There some good opportunities with the company so hopefully it will work out well.

its the holiday season aggghhhhhh

I got H a coffee maker from the pembroke variety store for 10 bucks, Hollah. I made a nice cup the other day. And sat on the back steps and just listened for a while

It is important to listen, especially when there is so much noise going around us these days. When was the last time you sat and listened w/ out a tv,cell,radio, etc? The crazier it gets the more I realize how important meditation time is.

When I sit and listen for a a few moments it reminds me of who I am

also Aquinas Merlot (Napa Valley) is such a nice red. I got it from the Were Nuts Wine and Cheese store in Savannah it wasn't too expensive either. a website called it the following lol: Soft and supple, with inviting notes of chocolate, cherries, nutmeg and cedar. I don't know about all that. But there seems to be some great wines for under $15 these days and I'd call it one of them

No comments: