Thursday, September 29, 2005

1 2 3 Click


Not sure if I said this or not to you but I have signed up for a show at DK for January 06. Unless something comes up to hinder it. I'm still mainly in the thinking and looking mode. I'm looking for barn wood to have involved in the show. I have an idea of which way I want to go as in the pic shown but we will see as time comes closer.

It seems as its been forever since its poured rain. The pic above was taken after a nice rain. Its a ditch on the side of a clay road. I wen't down to that road about a week ago but barely recognized it because it was so dry. The fascinating thing was there was actually a current in that ditch back when.

Saturday is the Emanuel (Swainsboro, Ga) Arts fest. I'm not sure If I will make it or not. The parents are coming to town and they don't do that too often so I need to be here when they are here. Also H has to work, and I'm low on Gas

We will see.

Also Mary
( a root grouper) has been said to be returning and is on the way to swainsboro if not alreaddy there.

So welcome back to Georgia Mary.

music: John Butler Trio: Kinda a mix of Americana and rock

JM


No comments: