Tuesday, July 26, 2005

105 degrees





A day on the concrete and in the sun will make you hot. I spent the day at the auto processing (AVP) for a labor position. One of the thermostats in the car read 104 for outside There is a picture in the office of a thermometer reading 120 inside of a car. So it was warm. But at the end of the day there were some seagulls flying around. Its as if the creator was saying Hey I know its hot down there but I'm going to let these birds fly around you to remind you your not alone.

Usually my spiritual side lets me see the deepness of our surrounding. I try to take nothing for granted. May it be a bug on a porch or a space shuttle lifting off as it did today. We were created to be good stewards And I hope people remember that.

So I'm a bit tired. But something totally unique happened. A guy in a large car rode by and asked where to find water, meaning a river. He sounded as if he was from Germany. There is a river about 10 mins from my house So I told him how to get there and he was on his way. That was odd

location: Brunswick
Job Status: temp labor, still looking for full time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went to a Coffee House event in Swainsboro last night- heard some great music; immediatly envisioned you and your guitar on stage there-
so, if you need a break from that heat...114 W. Main Street- last Wednesday of the month- 7PM
hope to see ya there-

Anonymous said...

Hey Oscar, I'm so glad that you can find God in such small things. I love that fact that you seek him out in this crazy world. I'm also very happy that you laughed so hard it hurt on monday... everyone needs that as often as possible. Laughter keeps this world from being so dark and depressing sometimes. I love laughter.. in any shape, size or sounds.